The Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer and the Philips HD9230-26 Digital Air Fryer Review
Table of Content
- 1 The Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer and the Philips HD9230-26 Digital Air Fryer Review
- 2 Best Philips AirFryer 2018
- 3 Best tasting food without the oil -How does it work?
- 4 Optional Accessories
- 5 The secret recipe for Healthy Meals
- 6 Difference between Philips AirFryer Models: HD9220/26 and HD9230-26
- 7 3 Best Air Fryers of 2018 – Top-Rated Air Fryers
When it comes to Air Fryers, Philips has come up with two great products, the Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer and the Philips HD9230-26 Digital Air Fryer. Although there are numerous similarities between the features offered by these two Air Fryers, there are certain distinct characteristics which make them unique. The common benefits that both these Air Fryers provide its users are as follows:
- Both these Air Fryers utilize the Rapid Air technology for the cooking process
- The Automatic Shut off technology is implemented in both these Air Fryers
- Both these Philips Air Fryers have a capacity of 1.8 pounds
- Users get a free Philips Air Fryer recipe book
Best Philips AirFryer 2018
Best Hot Air deep fryer 2018 Philips Air Fryer Reviews
Philips air fryer reviews – The Airfryer can make nearly anything – and fast, help you to cook your favorite foods and snacks in a healthier way can fry foods no need to add any oil at all and you can bake things like cakes and muffins, roast chicken and fry potatoes uses the principle of hot air combined with high-speed air cycling in just a few minutes
Click Here: Best Kitchen Knives Sets Guide 2018
Philips Airfryer Recipe Ideas: The airfryer’s ability to fry, roast, bake or grill makes it almost unbelievable: that is until you’ve tried.
Best tasting food without the oil -How does it work?
Philips air fryer reviews: Product Details
Oil-less fryer: 70%-80% Less fat.
New intuitive digital touch UI
With the digital touchscreen, you can control the time and temperature of your cooking in an easier and more precise way. Enjoy your favorite food, prepared at the right temperature and time for the best result!
Smart preset button
Save the settings of your favorite dish so that next time, your meal is ready at the touch of a button!
Large cooking capacity for more great tasting meals. Large capacity to feed up to 5 people.
Increased power for faster cooking results. Enhanced performance for even faster results! You can now enjoy more power for great tasting fried food and more with less fat!
Recipe book, Dishwasher safe, Cooking time range, Wide temp range
- Philips Double Layer Rack: The double layer rack accessory – Maximize Airfryer cooking space for an easy, quick, healthy way with bake, grill or fry tasty burgers, chicken wings, fish and more in, use the skewers make vegetable or meat shashlik for more versatility.
- Philips Grill Pan: You can get healthier grilled fish, meat, and vegetables with non-stick surface due and it is also very easy to clean.
- Philips Baking Pan: All your favorite baking recipes in an easy, quick and healthy way.
The secret recipe for Healthy Meals
The Philips Air Fryers not only allows users to cook deep fried food but can also be used for roasting, grilling, and baking as well. Therefore, these multiple uses of this fryer make it essential equipment for the modern kitchen. Moreover, it is not only the different types of functions that this fryer provides but it is also the time frame within which it completes the cooking process.
The sleek exterior design of both these Air Fryers ensures that there is very less grime build up on the exterior part and that it is easier to clean. Since the internal parts of the Fryers are dishwasher compatible, it becomes very easy to clean and maintain after a round of cooking.
The automatic shut off mechanism available in both these Air Fryers allows the users to cook effortlessly without babysitting the fryers the entire time. Once the cooking is completed by these fryers automatically shut off preventing overcooking of the food or even burning. Moreover, these Air Fryers does not smell up the house like it happens during cooking fired food in a conventional manner. In addition, the automatic shut off mechanism also sounds an alarm when the cooking is completed.
The handgrips of these fryers always remain cool so that once the cooking is complete users can open up or move the fryer wherever they want. The base or feet of the fryers are non-slip thus users can place the fryer on the kitchen surface without worrying about it slipping off. The design of these Philips fryers not only meets benefits like a non-slip feature or cool hand grips but the design itself allows the optimal flow of the superheated air which is the main technology for cooking in Air Fryers.
Difference between Philips AirFryer Models: HD9220/26 and HD9230-26
|FEATURES||HD9220/26 AIRFRYER||HD9230-26 DIGITAL|
|Control||Two integrated dials||Digital touch UI|
|Timer||Timer: 30 minutes||Timer: 60 minutes|
|Layer Rack||No||Yes (without Skewers)|
A comparative study
- Both these models come with adjustable temperature control that goes up to 390 degrees it will allow the users to cook a wide variety of food.
- However, the Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer has two integrated dials whereas the Philips HD9230-26 Digital Air Fryer comes with a digital touch interface allowing better and accurate adjustments for cooking.
- The Philips HD9230-26 Digital Air Fryer has a double layer rack which is without skewers allowing the users to cook two different types of fried food at one time. This is of great convenience since it not only saves time but allows users to cook a variety of food at the same time. The HD9220/26 Fryer, however, does not come with a dual layer rack.
- The HD9220/26 comes with a 30-minute timer and the HD9230-26 comes with a 60-minute timer. Thus, it is quite evident that the function offered by these two fryers completes the cooking process quite quickly and within the range of these timers. These two fryers are also dishwasher friendly which means that cleaning them would be quick and easy as well.
The benefit of the multiple temperature setting offered by these two Air Fryers from Philips is a unique feature since most other Air Fryers present in the market usually comes with limited temperature settings. Limited temperature control prevents users from cooking up different types of recipes. The end result may turn out to be either undercooked or overcooked food. However, with these two Air Fryers from Philips, this will not be a problem and users can always count on perfectly cooked food.